It's Wednesday! It's Hump Day! It's Administrative Professionals Day! And my cousin Drew's 22nd Birfday! Wow, what else could possibly be happening today?! Oh, right. This:
- Flip-flopper Damon "I-do-what-I-want" Albarn is keeping hope alive by saying that future projects with Blur and the Gorillaz have not been ruled out. You'll just have to control those blue-balls, everyone, and wait and see what happens (NME).
- In yellow-truck news, Jack White's Third Man Records Rolling Record Store is coming to the NYC tomorrow and giving out 5 pairs of tickets to this Friday's show at Webster Hall! Follow this shizz on Twitter (@ThirdManRRS) to keep track of their locations throughout the day (BroolynVegan).
- It seems like everyone is adding dates to their summer tours! Today's top tour-adder-onner is Sharon Van Etten, riding the wave of her recent LP, Tramp, and confirming shows with Andrew Bird and Tennis (Consequence of Sound).
- In nostalgic news that is near and dear to our hearts (or, maybe just Geanna's), the remaining ladies of TLC are planning a reunion tour following the release of a VH1 biopic. Yes, biopic. And Left Eye will be there. As a hologram. We are truly living in the future aka almost apocalyptic times (Idolator).
- Oh, and LMFAO is NOT breaking up, you guys. Phew! (Rolling Stone).