|This is a great day INDEED.|
...Sooo, hey there, readers of The Guardian! We're glad you like our name, and we're working on getting an Editor to exclusively cover soundtracks to '80s porn. Maybe.
But anyway, it's News Roundup time, and as the photo above implies we've got some GREAT stuff to share.
- Clearly Headline News: The Pied Piper of R&B R. Kelly will officially be back with NEW EPISODES of the greatest TV show ever that isn't The Wire, Trapped In The Closet, later this year. We want to give whoever wrote this press release a high-five (IFC)
- We all got very psyched about the upcoming At The Drive-In reunion, but let's not forget that Cedric & Omar are still kicking some prog rock ass with The Mars Volta. And now you can stream their latest LP, Nocturniquet, in full over at Rolling Stone (RS)
- Jack White is playing Roseland Ballroom on May 23 & 24!! (Tickets at LiveNation starting 3/23)
- ...Jack White also isn't about to reunite The White Stripes. And apparently isn't an Andy Pettitte fan? (Prefix)
- M83 will continue riding high on the massive success of last year's Hurry Up We're Dreaming LP with the new Reunion EP, featuring the single and remixes from Mylo (oh hey whoa!), The Naked And Famous, and more. (Mute / Pitchfork)
- And finally, check out the new video for The Cribs' "Come On, Be A No-One" after the jump (Some Kind of Awesome)